Too much tennis is VERY tiring.
Anyway, I took a look at the Locale Settings part in the Android Source Code.
Didn’t really help me much. Not sure if I was able to find my answer. Or possibly, I did find my answer, except I don’t have the correct permissions in the manifest.xml file.
Will continue to think about this problem, before I work on anything else.
I did come to the conclusion that this first project was actually MUCH tougher than it originally appeared. It didn’t occur to me that changing the phone language was really a very advanced topic. =/ oh well, if it works out, i’ll definitely benefit from the experience. If it doesnt’ work out… I might have to put the project on hold for a while and work on others before I go back to it.
Sadly, I’m too stubborn to give up! Time to think about that language problem in a different perspective!
UPDATE: =] Good news for me! I got it to work! This time, I’m positive its working because I added finish(); at the end of the onListItemClick() method. This would cause the activity to close after I finish running everything inside the method. Helps me immediately see if the phone’s language was changed. Such good and happy news! I could finally work on rewriting the code now. Will make a separate class to change the language and use intents to access it. Should make it better for when I start to work on the widgets. TIME TO SLEEP!