Decided to revise the code in the free version of Quick Locale.
Organized it much better as well as switched to using LinearLayout instead of RelativeLayout because I noticed a slight disturbance in certain screens.
Also fixed up the ads. I never noticed that the activities that extended ListActivity was not able to display ads. I took a look at the LogCat and noticed the error being that there was not enough space. Adding android:layout_weight=”1″ to the ListView was enough to fix the problem.
I’ve also decided to bring in localization support in this update. Since all the text shown to the users are in my Strings.xml file, I’ve decided to translate all of them to other languages. I am using Google Translate for that.
Update should be up tomorrow.
In addition, I think I’ll be working on the Pro version of Quick Locale either tomorrow or the day after.