Feels like so long since I last posted something up.
So much has happened these past few days!
First, I thought of a new idea to put into the project and I spent a few days on trying to implement it. However, I soon came to the conclusion that it wouldn’t fit well with the original designs I had. At the end it came to either keeping new idea or keeping one of the old ones. Personally, I felt the new idea was more useless. It was just to give people more books to write in, so we could have a diary for personal stuff, a diary for travels, and etc.
So… after I realized it wouldn’t work too well with what I had originally planned out, I had to get rid of all that code. Decided to scrap everything and start from scratch. Which happened to be a blessing, because it seems much better now.
I also spent a day experimenting on creating a custom preference. It was very fun to do!
Now I’m working on trying to implement a password screen.