Pretty much half done with the project.
I had a lot of trouble with using the canvas and onDraw. Takes a while to position things properly. At the moment, I hope they scale properly. I haven’t tested that out on other devices yet.
I fixed up most errors with the stuff I’ve been doing, but there’s the occasional forceclose that I can’t seem to figure out.
It’s happening as a OutOfMemoryError: bitmap size exceeds VM Budget. Kind of very frustrating because it happens sometimes and not at other times. I’m going to leave this as a issue to fix after I finish everything.
As of now, I’m learning SQLite. Hopefully I can finish this part soon.